Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2001 7:15:28 PM EDT
Something wrong there?  I cant post on the general discussion thread, cant get the main page to come up, fortunately I was able to jump to the all forums page out of the history file.

I also cant log out, I click on the button and nothing happens.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Why cant I post a new thread on the General Discussion forum?  I can post new replies but not new topics.  All I get is the page back with a x in a red circle above the top left corner of the message field.  What is wrong?  I successfuly started this topic on this forum so what is wrong with that one?
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Today everything is working EXCEPT for the main page.  I cant get the AR15 Home page to come up, AOL keeps giving me a 502 Connection Falied error.  So what is up?

I can still get here by paging direct to the index from my history file, but it is annoying.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I had to get here in a roundabout way also. The link in my favorites no longer works but I can manually type in www.ar15.com and get here or use a link in my history. Seems the server is being overloaded or something. It's very slow also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top