Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2001 10:36:13 AM EDT
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=64996&page=2#bottom[/url]

check it out, i know i typed it, because i can see it in my "edit reply" feature! so i edit and submit, and the lines are still missing!

(i'm at the bottom of page two)
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#2]
that must be the glitch! you are not seeing what i'm seeing. the whole line inside parntheses is missing, except for the first three words, but i can see the whole post in the edit. my second post below the first shows the missing text.

no biggy, i'll log in from home and see if it's still missing, but it definately is from here. thanx.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#4]
dude! this is so wierd! i went home, and through another internet provider, i see everything fine. but here at work, two days later, the missing lines are still missing...now, you know as well as i do that my fully-encapsulating-tin-foil suit doesn't leak, so what gives? could it be some "managemental tampering"? i know nothing about computers! [>(]

anyway, thank you, i'll try to rant from home more often...
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:08:47 PM EDT
[#5]
FattyM4 - you probably need to "refresh" your screen...your computer at work is probably not setup to automatically look for an updated page...and pulls the old page from its memory. Hit refresh....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top