Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2001 6:55:01 AM EDT
the first idea: how about a separate pic-test area, where we can experiment with pic size, placement or just getting it right? with the understanding that if one is successful, the test thread will be deleted, therefore saving bandwidth, and the proper pic-link can be moved to the board where it is needed. too often, the pics i post look good on my end, but end up on this site as huge, band-widening monsters, that are better left unposted!

the second idea: i don't know who originated those awsome icons and animated legends, but will somebody PLEASE create a Tin-Foil smiley face??? i will pay for it, or even tell me how to create my own! PLEASE!

-thanx for looking!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I second the tin foil hat smiley face. mmk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top