Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2001 4:26:50 PM EDT
Just my personal opinion...

I kinda liked the links for the other forums at the top of the page. (i.e. Industry Forums, Equipment Exchange, AK-47)

It looks like they might fit under the area for "Edit Your Profile, Usage Policy, Active Topics, Search"

With the side banner gone, it isn't a quick jump anymore.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I must be the dumb one, but it took me forever to figure out where Industry Forums (and KurtsKustom) was at.

At first, I thought we went back to the old board system, where everyone/thing is listed, but there wasn't anything there at the bottom!!!

I agree w/ Guzzler.  There must be a quicker way to switch forums (ie industry, equipment exchange and ak47).  If there is, I didn't find it.  I have to click on edit your profile to get the main 'bar' to show.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 5:54:39 AM EDT
[#2]
You can click on the AR15.com logo on the top left to go back to Home page.
Hope this makes it easier.
Lynn
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 6:15:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#4]
AAaaaaaa "I see" said the blind man.

Sorry it took me so long to find the "drop down" for the other forums. This kinda makes sence now.

Let me play around with it for a bit, and see.

Thanks,
Guzzler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top