Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2001 7:17:20 PM EDT
After seeing some of the offensive garbage posted by a select few on here, I would love to see a feature to "filter" out posts, and replys by those a user finds offensive ("mcuzi" comes to mind).  You could set it up so that if I found "Fatlazygunhater"'s posts offensive, I edit my preferences to ignore FLGH's posts, and voila!  I dont even see them (or replys he makes to others' posts).  I think this would be the single most effective means of silencing the trash since once people caught on, nobody (or at least very few) would even know the offender had anything to say, and he would likely just go away, or at least shut up.  Of course there is nothing to stop him from simply changing usernames, maybe that would be another improvement....

Louis
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top