Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2009 10:57:55 AM EDT
Just wondering cause since they eat people the stuff gotta go somewhere.  What goes in comes out huh?  Though I've never seen it in a movie...yet.
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
If they live long enough, they might. The life time of a zombie is measured in hours, basically. The reason for this is that they are constantly decaying; being 'un'dead, they are risen from the grave, and are already decaying.  So the question is: will their GI tracts last long enough to pass the flesh/blood/brains they've consumed, or will their intestines burst first? (" 'E's a poet, and 'e don't know it...")

There are several 'grades' of Zombies, I've found. Shufflers, screamers, runners, sprinters... my studies are continuing. I recently (last night in fact) viewed Day of the Dead (2008), in which it was revealed that SOME zombies actually retain some of their original personalities! (Imagine that one poor kid, who was a vegetarian before he became a zombie! What would he eat?)

The different 'grades' of zombies probably determines their viability in their current climate, i.e. the more active they are the more 'healthy' they are. Shufflers/moaners are almost gone for; sprinters/screamers are likely to be active for several days.

So it is likely that the healthier zombies DO defecate. But they are so covered by other... er... "body fluids..." that it is unlikely to make a difference to anyone they are attacking.

ETA

IN before the "OOHHHH SHIIIT" jokes...
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 11:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]
dang, did we just hit a new level with zombie questions?

What is next? Do zombies date other zombies?  What makes a zombie father into a zombie daddy?
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 11:57:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you ever read the book "everybody poops"?
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What is next? Do zombies date other zombies?  What makes a zombie father into a zombie daddy?

Next some one is going to ask if zombies fornicate.
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#5]
After they eat your brain is come out somehow.
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes.They don't really digest food, it just goes through them, so at some point rotten meat starts pouring out the holes.

Link Posted: 4/10/2009 1:20:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the brains would just fall through them, like dead people with all their excrement and fluids leaking out
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think the brains would just fall through them, like dead people with all their excrement and fluids leaking out

i knew i shouldnt have concluded my office's happy hour early and go on arfcom. im going to puke now thanks
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Just wanted to see if anyone would answer this.  After all there was the thread about sexual relations with zombies.
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 2:13:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I vote not the way a living person poops. More like when the Jackass dude pooped while running!
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Odd Question

It's been discussed.  Quite useful information in there if I do say so myself.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2009 2:00:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gives new meaning to the term, "Keep the tip."
Link Posted: 4/15/2009 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#13]
If they do it would give new meaning to "SHTF" wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 4/15/2009 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#14]
How about, were do they poop.

After all not all Zombies can be found in the woods.
Link Posted: 4/15/2009 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was zombie sex and the resultant zombie baby in Dead Alive.
Link Posted: 4/15/2009 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I vote not the way a living person poops. More like when the Jackass dude pooped while running!

haha, I mean who hasn't been there?
Link Posted: 4/16/2009 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#17]
I would be more worried about their farts.
If the virus becomes airborne we may need gas masks.
Link Posted: 4/16/2009 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yes.They don't really digest food, it just goes through them, so at some point rotten meat starts pouring out the holes.

This.
Because their digestive system does not work so what happens is when their stomach and intestines fill with flesh the excess will either exit through the anus or cause their stomach or intestines to rupture.
Link Posted: 4/17/2009 10:25:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I figured they kept eating, filling up their stomachs until they overflow and burst/pour out their mouths. I don't know if their organs work since they are undead.
Link Posted: 4/18/2009 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't know if their organs work since they are undead.

Organs do not work.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know if their organs work since they are undead.

Organs do not work.

So my plan to stick a bayonet up their anus may be hazardous.
Good to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top