Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 9:57:11 PM EDT
The Weather Man

Had been looking forward to watching this one since I first saw the trailer at Apple.  Not a big fan of Nick Cage, but I liked the premise.

I wasn't disappointed.  Just a good solid flick.  Caine was quite good.

And I'm sure you would be able to walk the streets of Chicago and NYC with a bow in your hand and arrows on your back.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The Weather Man

Had been looking forward to watching this one since I first saw the trailer at Apple.  Not a big fan of Nick Cage, but I liked the premise.

I wasn't disappointed.  Just a good solid flick.  Caine was quite good.

And I'm sure you would be able to walk the streets of Chicago and NYC with a bow in your hand and arrows on your back.

I had been looking forward to this movie as well even though I don't really like him. I'll have to give it a shot, I had heard mixed reviews about it, Either loved it or hated it.

As for walking around with a bow and arrows -- I'd love to do that haha hey it's NY ... anything is possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top