Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 11:30:30 AM EDT
Bought wireless headsets for Christmas so the kids' late night TV, etc. wouldn't bother us and so my bride could watch TV late (and vice versa).

Man-cub's TV has no headphone jack and my bride's new 20" LCD HDTV has a 'line out' that doesn't cut out the TV's speakers.

Is there any kind of audio input splitter for situations like this?  Both TV's have RCA jack audio-in.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:24:32 AM EDT
[#1]
tag for replies
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I use the audio out on my DirecTV box for my wireless cans
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I use the audio out on my DirecTV box for my wireless cans

I do the same with the VCR.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife got me a set of these for Christmas.  I had to plug them into the audio out jack on my DVD player.  I could have also plugged it into the headphone jack of my receiver.

Ended up returning them.  Great sound, horrible can design.  They barely fit on my head and slipped off my ears with any head movement.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top