undead lost
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#1]
well got it tonight afer i retuened kingdom of heaven ill ket you guys know
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]
*sigh* It was really bad
if you are mega hard up for a zombie flick maybe
I would say I might  reccomend it if it is on TBS  late night and nothing else is on but infomercials
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't have ultra-high expectations for it, especially after the big let down of Land of the Dead, but I'll still check it out. I didn't realize it was on video... time to go to netflix.

Link Posted: 10/14/2005 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#4]
this makes lad of the dead look very very good
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
this makes lad of the dead look very very good

That wouldn't be very hard if you axe me. I thought Land of the Dead was a huge letdown. I don't know if they hoped the somehwat recognizable cast and big tank-car thing would somehow rescue the weak plot, but it surely did not. And all that talk about how this one would have another underlying social commentary made me even more skeptical.

Romero is either showing his age or the studio execs got too much say in the changes of the script.

And yes I know... BLASPHEMY!!!

I don't expect Undead to be much better. It looks like a poorly produced film with terrible acting. I get a Bad Taste vibe from the previews. The only saving grace of Bad Taste was it was so utterly stupid you couldn't help but like it... that and the ridiculous gore.

So... it's on my Netflix list... I'll let yous know how I liked it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2005 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#6]
It sucked.
Link Posted: 10/15/2005 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I LOVE zombie movies, but that one blew.  It was a total waste of my time.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top