Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2005 9:47:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I have seen this movie at the PX but i have never heard of it so i didnt want to pay $20

Is it any good?

Edit: never mind thinking of a different movie
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Cricket bats galore right?

Since the zombies are the "bad guys" I'll bet they're the only ones with the guns.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:43:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Tripple Shottie goodness!

This is on my list of movies to find.

Here's a review.
Another.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:46:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I have already seen it.  

It is ok.  Certainly not worth paying to see in a movie theater.

I would give it 2.5 out of 5 stars.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2005 5:46:25 AM EDT
[#5]
The dupe of this thread

I just saw it. Pretty much what I expected... It was like a combo of Night of the Living Dead, Bad Taste, and Evil Dead (the zombie make-up effects and their fast-erratic movements)... with some added sci-fi.

The ironic twist of an ending was kind of interesting.
The acting was pretty goofy for the most part.
The gun play was almost like something out of a John Woo movie.

I hate to say it but I think I actually like this better than the major disappointment known as Land of the Dead. This certainly had what I expect from a zombie movie... over the top gore effects. Some of them were extremely cheesy, some were pretty cool.

I don't think it sucked as bad as some peopl wrote it off as being. Just don't rent it expecting something serious and dark. If not for the sci-fi aspect of it I'd almost say it's something you'd expect the AR15.com hive-mind to produce if they were ever to make a zombie movie. Between the bunches of guns, the sweet underground shelter, and the complete lack of team work among the people...
Link Posted: 10/29/2005 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#6]
sux bad
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:45:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I finally bought it and watched it over the weekend.  I loved the hell out of it.  It was another twist on the zombie phenomena, and pretty well done to boot.
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn looks like Im going to Blockbuster and renting a movie after work now. The friggin suncoast video wanted $28.00 for it when I called.
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I rented and watched this tonight, and I am an avid zombie fan, so can put up with about anything, good movie or bad.  It was actually "ok", but for the life of me, what the hell was it about?  I mean, at the end, I was scratching my head, wondering what the hell happened.  I wont discuss it, so as not to ruin it for those others that will rush out to see it , but maybe someone can im me and explain to me the story line or plot, if you will, of what it was about.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#11]
It sucked,
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I give it 5 Dysons on the suckage scale.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Saw it today at work. I gave it 1 out of 5.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top