Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2010 8:15:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the info.  Will the NRA send ballots to all members for us to then vote by mail?  This would be my first opportunity to vote for the NRA board and I'm sure I'm not the only one who hasn't done it before.  I'm guessing that only paying members will get to vote, eh?  Last year NRA was handing out free memberships with the hope that folks would pay to re-up after the free year was over.  Is it true that those free memberships do or don't get a vote?

much appreciated.    cheers, Benji
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a life member.  My ballot arrived in the latest American Rifleman.

Don't forget a vote for Uncle Ted.. he's not afraid to tell people how it really is.
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd also like to know who gets to vote. I'v been a paying memeber (although only basic) for the last few years. I've never rec'd a ballot.
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn!  Uncle Ted and Richard Childress?  I've gotta figure out how to vote.  I got into the free membership thing last year but don't remember seeing a ballot in my magazine....I'll check again.  I would hope that the "free" members are included because I was gonna pay to re-up.
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm a paying member and have not seen a ballot yet...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:09:41 PM EDT
[#7]
tagged
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:11:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I am on the easy pay life thing, but I didn't get a ballot, so it must be just for the full LIFE members.  Although, I should be coming up on 5 yrs soon anyways....
Link Posted: 3/30/2010 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Sarah Palin needs to be on the ballot
I think I am going to write her in using the spaces on the back of the ballot.
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 3:50:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I am on the easy pay life thing, but I didn't get a ballot, so it must be just for the full LIFE members. Although, I should be coming up on 5 yrs soon anyways....

Should have had your "cousin" Bill sponsor you for the $300 life membership
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 3:52:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Richard Childress

The only "celebrity" candidate on the list. His name should carry votes, but we need to make sure he is elected. A big fan of the platform and an accomplished hunter. He is a huge asset to the NRA.

WTF Goatboy... No love for Karl Malone, Uncle Ted

but a former Nascar driver  pfffttt
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 7:04:30 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Uncle Ted normally receives the highest vote count...regardless of endorsement.

Karl Malone is a long time serving Board Member who again has a wide appeal.

Those mentioned have ties to ARFCOM, are members here and/or have proven track records in defense of the EBR.

As I have mentioned numerous times, read all of the biographies closely - choose whichever candidate you believe will advocate your particular point of view.

Joe

I pulled the lever for all the above, and added uncle ted & johhny Nugent from IN
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 7:24:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Put mine in the mail earlier this week

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top