Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2016 9:05:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R_S]
First Person Defender takes regular "good guys" and puts them in an intense, real life, self-defense situation. The show uses Simunition guns and ammo, and force on force training to see what works, and what doesn't.

The shows are free on Youtube, and eye opening for many:

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I love this show...

Wife recently found it on ROKU...and we've watched them all! =)
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hunterkiller4u:
I love this show...

Wife recently found it on ROKU...and we've watched them all! =)
View Quote

Outstanding!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like it as well.  Maybe it's dorky, but I like that I can tell they are running the training safely and with the proper gear and procedures.  I've seen some scary FoF on youtube, some from LE and some from big name trainers.  I hope they don't get someone killed (sadly, every once in awhile I read about in LE agencies).

FoF is extremely safe when done properly, reckless if you don't do pat-downs of everyone involved before letting them in the training environment (instructors and observers included) and don't insist on everyone withing the danger zone wearing the proper safety gear.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#4]
First Person Defender Season 4 is out now on youtube
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 10:54:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R_S] [#5]
Very true Strambo
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 4:35:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Season 5 is out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top