Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2011 10:59:51 AM EDT
I received the Paul Howe Tac Pistol Operator DVD on Friday and have viewed it twice over the weekend. This DVD is basically a quick run through the two-day Tac Pistol course. For those enrolled in the Tac Pistol Instructor course, this DVD seems like a great primer for a smoother learning curve. Paul teaches techniques that are straight-forward and battle-tested. Even though Paul is wearing tac gear, his methods translate well into daily concealed carry and that is where I live most of the time.

I'm using this as visual and auditory reminders of what Paul has taught me. I like the ability to search by chapter so I can work on a particular skill that I need to focus.

Now, I'm waiting for Tac Rifle Operator to appear at the front door.

Panteao Productions is producing these and other DVDs from other trainers.  www.PanteaoProductions.com
Link Posted: 5/23/2011 11:58:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I did the CSAT pistol instructor course in February and it was outstanding.
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
We will be filming more videos with Paul Howe very soon.
Link Posted: 9/5/2011 9:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
so how about a review on the howe dvd?
Link Posted: 12/24/2013 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Of all the Panteo DVDs I got the most from Howe's and Travis Haley's.
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 1:14:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Of all the Panteo DVDs I got the most from Howe's and Travis Haley's.
View Quote

Haley's adaptive carbine and adaptive pistol were fantastic. I have to yet pick up howe's stuff. Thanks for the review OP! I'll be sure to check it out
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#6]
The Howe video is definately a primer for his courses. I would highly reccommend it to anyone who is really serious . I've taken three courses from Paul now and will be back for more. I can say that this video would give you an edge in his classes. Paul is NOT the typical entertainment trainer that is the absolute norm today. He requires a pre-qual on the day you arrive and if you havent practiced the basic skills he mails you before the course he sends your a$$ home with a smile. I repeat he is not the typical entertainment trainer and this video with a little practice just might keep you from going home the first day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top