Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2016 9:24:58 PM EDT
Hey Guys,

I've been working with Hugh Coffee of Ditch Medicine to get him up into our area for some training. Well we've finally set a date for the first course. If this one goes well there will be more...so share this info with your friends and family that might be interested in attending. We have a house on site for cheap lodging as well. I've taken this course and it was one of the best I've ever attended. They do a great job or teaching the skills you need!!! If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

FAcebook Event Link

COMBATANT CASUALTY CARE
“Brass and Blood – Fightin’ and Fixin’”

West Plains, Missouri
October 1st & 2nd

OPEN ENROLLMENT - $350

This is a joint course taught by Chase Jenkins of Talon Defense and Hugh L. Coffee of Ditch Medicine.  The course is hosted by Shield Solutions.

An emerging view of a well-rounded armed individual is that he possesses the ability to press home the fight and render aggressive patient care, not only to himself, but also to those who have fallen around him.  From the initial contact to a position of cover, those skill sets will be taught which will enable the officer to fight and assist the traumatized while injured.  Integration of physically demanding patient intervention and live fire techniques developed by Talon Defense and recognized under the moniker of “Injured Shooter” are designed to mold the disciplines of pre-hospital care and weapons manipulation into a seamless response.  The medical component of this course builds upon recognized doctrines of “Care Under Fire” and “Tactical Field Care.”  No prior medical training is required for this course.  The firearms component requires the student to have mastered at least an intermediate level of pistol proficiency.  Potential students are advised that this course is mentally and physically demanding.

500 rounds of pistol ammunition
Pistol, holster and magazine pouches
At least three extra magazines
Eye and ear protection
1 CAT tourniquet
1 SOFT-T tourniquet
1 “H” Bandage

Register by e-mailing Hugh Coffee: [email protected] or call: 770-584-0175

For questions regarding this training or on site lodging contact:  Matt Roberts 417-293-7058

Link Posted: 9/2/2016 5:29:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top