Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2016 10:33:32 PM EDT
link for info and to register

This is the inaugural Defensive Shotgun Instructor course being offered by Tom Givens/Rangemaster. The class will be at the Red Hill Range in Martin, GA (near Commerce).  I expect some big names in the shooting/training community will be attending this class.  Don't miss this unique opportunity.

For those of you with significant others who are not into shooting, this will make a great get-away.  Commerce is home to a huge outlet mall.  Plus, it is an easy trip into the North Georgia mountains during prime leaf season with plenty of other historical sights and other attractions.  

Link Posted: 3/24/2016 6:50:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]
bump
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Info printed off... going to see if I can get my agency to send me.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 7:55:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Just got word, another instructor and I have been approved to attend... looking forward to this class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top