Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2015 5:16:41 PM EDT
Precision Applications, LLC will be holding a Combat Handgun Course on Saturday, September 26.

Course will be held at:
3775 West Hwy 166
Carrollton, GA 30117

Starting time is 8am and will run until approximately 5pm with a 1 hour break for lunch.

Topics will cover, but are not limited to:
-Combat Mindset
-Draw stroke (with and without a covering garment)
-Reloads
-Ready positions
-Malfunction clearances
-Shooting while moving
-Use of cover
-Extreme Close Quarters Shooting techniques
-Down & disabled engagement
-At the end of the day all students will have the opportunity to shoot the Tactical Pistol Course for score and awards

Gear list:
-Handgun with holster, revolvers are welcome
-Minimum of 2 spare magazines on person for immediate reload.  I recommend about 6 mags total, more if you’re running a single-stack
-Eye and ear protection
-Hat with a front brim
-600rds of ammunition

Cost of the course is $175 per student. I accept checks, money orders, cash and discrete PayPal (you pay the 3.5% fee). Your slot is not guaranteed as yours until your course fees are received. Course is limited to 20 students (2 relays of 10 each).

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 9:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
A few days until the course and there are couple of slots available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top