Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2015 11:00:30 PM EDT
Course will be held at Elk River Training Center in Pelham TN.

4626 SR 50
Pelham TN 37366

Class will start at 2pm CST on Saturday and run until approximately 10pm.  Class will start at 8am CST on Sunday and run until approximately 4pm CST.

Course will be limited to 20 students.  Course fee is $400 for both days.  Your slot isn't yours until payment has been received.  I accept cash, check, MO's and PayPal (student pays the 3.5% fee).

Day 1:
Concealed carry considerations (holsters, spare ammo, covering garments, etc)
Crisis avoidance
Combat Mindset
Drawing from concealment
Reloads
Malfunction clearance
Use of cover
Shooting while moving
Lowlight engagement techniques

Day 2:
Extreme Close Quarters Shooting techniques; 1-hand tuck, High Ready and ECQS Technique
One-handed operations (drawing, reloading, clearing malfunctions)
Down and disabled
Drawing/operating from a seated position, indoors and from an auto.
2 shooter teamwork

Gear list:
Handgun with holster.  Both revolvers and semi-autos are acceptable, as well as OWB and IWB holsters
Minimum of 2 reloads on your person (magazines, speedloaders, SpeedStrips, etc)
800rds of ammunition
Eye and ear production
Hat with front brim
Covering garment
5 dummy rounds for your caliber
Flashlight with spare batteries.  A weapon-mounted light is acceptable, but you must also have a separate, handheld light.

For more information about Precision Applications, LLC, me and my Instructors, visit us at Precision Applications, LLC.

Semper Fi!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top