Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2014 11:40:36 AM EDT
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_9_1/232793_Instructor_Icon_and_posting_Courses.html

Please review the information in this link.

Magpul is a site Industry Partner. If they want to post their course listings, they have permission to do so but someone from their staff should be handling it.

Moderator.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I was born and raised in the YAK valley..... aint been back there in many years.
They been doing this often?
What is Magpul doing there, aint they out of Colorado?
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Magpul Dynamics has had its base of operations for the Precision Rifle Division in Yakima since its inception almost 4 years ago.  I live here and the range I use is east of Moxee, almost to Hanford.  We run about 10-12 courses a year here.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I enjoyed the SPR/DMR class last year when you came to Florida... A +1 for Caylen.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 5:05:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_9_1/232793_Instructor_Icon_and_posting_Courses.html

Please review the information in this link.

Magpul is a site Industry Partner. If they want to post their course listings, they have permission to do so but someone from their staff should be handling it.

Moderator.
View Quote

CaylenW, I will assume is Caylen Wojcik, is Magpul's Director of Precision Rifle Operations...

Magpul
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 1:51:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I am a member of the staff.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was born and raised in the YAK valley..... aint been back there in many years.
They been doing this often?
What is Magpul doing there, aint they out of Colorado?
View Quote

I fucking love MINERS!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Miners is the bomb.  Come train and you can get yourself a burger after class.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Having met and interacted a bit with Caylen at SAC in 2013, I can vouch for the fact that he is good people, and very knowledgeable about practical precision long-range shooting.

Coming from a solid background from the USMC sniping community, with positive performance in both an operational capacity, as well as instructor capacity, he brings a lot to the table.

He is also an accomplished competitor who has taken new rifle configurations to matches and won with them, not afraid to step outside of the box.

I also like his emphasis on natural point of aim, trouble-shooting your position, and shooting from positions other than prone.

He is also very personable, approachable, and a good dude all around.  I would recommend training with him without hesitation.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top