Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2014 11:54:51 PM EDT
I will be conducting a Combat Handgun & Lowlight Engagement Course on Saturday, October 11 in Jefferson GA. Course will start at 1300hrs  and run until approximately 2100hrs, with a break for dinner.

Topics covered will include, but are not limited to:
-Combat Mindset
-The 4-point Draw from concealment
-Reloads
-Clearing malfunctions
-Use of cover
-Shooting while moving
-One-handed drills
-Lowlight Engagements and flashlight techniques

GEAR LIST:
-Handgun with holster (revolver or semi-automatic)
-Magazines/speedloaders. If your handgun holds 12 or more rounds, a minimum of 2 reloads on your person is recommended. If your handgun holds less than 12 rounds, then 4 reloads are recommended
-Pouch for your reloading devices
-Eye and ear protection
-Hat with a front brim
-Handheld flashlight with push button tailswitch.  A weapon-mounted light is fine, but a handheld light is required as well. I have several available for loan.
-500rds of ammunition
-5 dummy rounds or snap caps

I am limiting the course to 12 students. The cost for the course is $200, which must be paid in advance. Your slot is not reserved until payment has been received. I accept checks, money orders and PayPal (student covers all PayPal fees).

For more information on our company and Instructors, visit Precision Applications, LLC.

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a few slots left
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Roster is nearly full
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top