Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2014 3:09:36 PM EDT

Precision Rifle 1 Class -- Wadsworth Ohio

its that time of the year... anyone interested in taking a Precision Rifle 1 Class?... 1st class is May 18th in wadsworth Ohio, starting at 9am, class is "normaly" 8 hours.

if you cant make that, contact me about other dates... get ready for a sniper match's at TVP every month for the summer.

all the info you need is in the PDF flyer attached,...

who is this class geared for?

someone who hasn't shot much past 100/200y and wants to stretch their legs some, someone that wants to get into the tactical precision rifle sport or someone who is new to the sport and wants to get better.

someone that wants to lean how to use their tools to achieve the best results they can, and pick up some helpful tips to get even better.

Cost is $150

what you need is listed in the PDF link

we will be shooting form 100y to 850y

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#2]

The field has a few feet of water in it.. And we're still supposed to get more rain the next two days, looks like we're going to need to postpone this for 2 weeks, since next weekend is a holiday weekend.

I'll post more info when I have it.

Link Posted: 5/19/2014 8:11:21 AM EDT
[#3]
ok, rescheduled to June 8th, sunday 9-5pm

if you didnt get a invite from me this morning, then i dont have your email, email me know, and ill add you

PM or email from here..
Link Posted: 5/29/2014 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#4]
As of right now, i have 3 spots open for the 6/8 class, another class is set for 6/22 if you can't make the 1st
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top