Posted: 2/22/2012 12:18:32 PM
THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT
Cost is $125, this includes the $25 range fee (previous students pm me for your cost) course will be 6-8hrs long, beginning at 1000hrs-1600(1800hrs max)
This course will focus on more combative style shooting techniques to prepare you for a real engagement through the use of various excercises and scenarios:
Class size limited to 15 students:
-Overview of shooting principles (basics)
-multiple target engagements
-shooting on the move
-use of cover and concealment
-shooting behind, through barriers (doors, sheetrock and car)
-rapid fire drills after stress induced excercises
- Students should be profecient enough with their firearms and shooting where they can shoot and reload without difficulty. This course is designed to teach you more combative style shooting techniques and scenarios that will test your knowlege, but also be informative.
- Students will need to bring their firearms, min of 2 pistol mags and 2 rifle mags, if using a shotgun, you will need to be able to reload quickly, so a side saddle or butt stock saddle should work.
- Ear and eye protection.
- Water will be provided, but we will be taking a short break for restroom and lunch, so bring a sack lunch
- This course will be mildly physical, so dress appropriatly for weather, running, work on the ground and shoes that provide ankle support are highly recommended
- min of 300rnds of pistol ammo, 300rnds of rifle (100rnds of bird shot and 50slugs if using shotgun) are recommended. The course is designed for 250rnds of each, however, if you want to repeat certain drills, you will need to bring more.
- Open mind and leave ego's at the door.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me