Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2017 7:57:39 AM EDT
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and heading to take my first training course in a few weeks at Valor Ridge. I am signed up for Rifle Immersion (Rifleman I & II) from 2-5 April. I've heard great things so far in some of the reviews I've seen from the training and I'm looking forward to learning and meeting some like-minded folks.

Anyone from here going to training on those dates?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got back from "Rifleman 1" (March 18-19) and highly recommend Valor Ridge for firearms training. I do plan on going back to take another carbine course and/or handgun course. You will enjoy yourself with the Rifle Immersion, just be prepared to be worn the fuck out.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. Any additional recommendations other than the stuff on gear list? Anything you wish you knew before you showed up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top