Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2017 2:31:57 PM EDT
First of all, I'm a brand new member, and I'm proud to be an official part of this awesome forum.

Anyways, I was thinking about taking the "Carbine I" class for $120 at Premier Shooting and Training Center, just north of Cincinnati. Anybody have any experience at this range with taking classes? And is this a fair price for a carbine class? I'd like to get a class under my belt, and this is about 40 minutes from where I live. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By ArmedMilennial223:
First of all, I'm a brand new member, and I'm proud to be an official part of this awesome forum.

Anyways, I was thinking about taking the "Carbine I" class for $120 at Premier Shooting and Training Center, just north of Cincinnati. Anybody have any experience at this range with taking classes? And is this a fair price for a carbine class? I'd like to get a class under my belt, and this is about 40 minutes from where I live. Thanks!
View Quote

I work/live about 10 minutes from Premier- I've always thought about a class but gotta plan ahead. Let me know if/when you might go. I'd give it some serious consideration. Would be my first true training class.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know a thing about Premier Shooting and Training. It may be a great option for you starting out. Even if it is not, you are not risking much by attending and beginning to build you base of knowledge, so you should probably give it a try and share your experience with others.

I do know that Tactical Defense Institute is rock solid. I highly recommend that some time and the sooner the better you go there and accomplish some serious learning and skill building. Take Tactical Rifle I when you can.

Good luck on your journey.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:10:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DieselNut] [#3]
I think it's a very fair price. They have an execellent facility also. I also live about 10-15 minutes from it. I've been wanting to take that class and some handgun classes there in the future.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I've heard great things about TDI and will probably take their class before Premier's. Only because I'm only in Cinci for school, and the I can't make it to the last Carbine I class they offer before I go back home to Cleveland for the summer. So I think I'll take a day trip from Cleveland to TDI this summer. I'll have to look more into it. Thanks for the replies!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top