Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2014 2:39:13 PM EDT
Got the usually 199 green laser version for 115 like new on ebay ! Got it in yesterday and got it installed , works great and seems like its really going to dynamically change dry fire training drills for good. I highly recommend it . Get on youtube and next level training and other users have some great vids on it in addition to the SIRT pistols. Great product !
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
2nd this product.

I have the red laser version, does fine for my intended purpose.
Great when trying various drills (when done creatively) in a dry fire condition.
Just keep it real that those follow-up shots "are not" a representation of actual live fire follow up shots, due to lack of recoil.

wives will hate when garage or basements are turned into shooting range I would imagine.  Mine likes it because she can pew-pew safely.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting. I've been considering one for a while. Might have to take the plunge.

Is there a reason to choose green over red if I'll only be using it indoors?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:04:57 PM EDT
[#3]
red is cheaper due to I believe the range and easier to see during daylight.
my purpose is mostly indoors.

my only bad experience is with CS (customer service), I had issue lining up the laser to my RDS.
my RDS IS zeroed at 25 yards, and tested during carbine class.  when I try to line up the laser to the RDS, I cannot find a happy compromise.  so I sent it in.
instead of sending a new one, they send the same laser back, and a page of instruction.
that's my only gripe with CS.

IMHO get a used red laser.

ymmv
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top