Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2014 12:41:43 AM EDT
I am looking to start my Carbine classes soon, and I would like other's opinions, if anyone has experience, on a solid course to run in Massachusetts. I looked at http://www.tacdynamics.com/ and they seem like a cool bunch of dudes. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Best bet....Sig academy in NH
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Best bet....Sig academy in NH
View Quote

Very much +1
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
neshooters.com is just over the border in NH and they have nationally known instructors every year.  The 2015 training calendar is up.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:06:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
neshooters.com is just over the border in NH and they have nationally known instructors every year.  The 2015 training calendar is up.
View Quote

This is also true, I attended a VIking tactics class with them, Mike is the man. He organizes it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top