Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2009 5:42:08 AM EDT
Can some please describe or provide a link to the "failure drill" that must be performed in the mec soc M-4 course ?
Link Posted: 6/22/2009 5:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
It is your standard 2 to the chest, an assessment and 1 to the head.
Link Posted: 6/22/2009 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't understand. I thought "failure drill" had something to do with a failure in the rifle to function.
Link Posted: 6/22/2009 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#3]
In this case "failure" means "failure to stop the aggressor"; failure drill is the politically-correct name for a Mozambique drill.

-WhyTanFox

ETA Wikipedia article
Link Posted: 6/22/2009 6:33:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks. I thought you had to pull the bolt back and check the chamber, tap the mag, and all that stuff (sports). Then I was looking at the time allowed for each stage and I was like "how the f### am I going to do it that fast !" LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top