Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2016 12:42:32 AM EDT
Hello all,

I've been tasked with developing a lesson plan for an "Officer Down" rescue involving consim/officer rescue and use of a tourniquet. I'm not looking for anybody to do my work for me but welcome any ideas for a lesson plan. If anyone has any ideas on things that may have worked/not worked, I would greatly appreciate it. I do have two flip targets available for use as well as a four room (small) shoot house.

Thanks in advance to everybody!
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#1]
This is a walk through of the course we came up with. The target in the front door is on casters and is pulled by cable and the last target is also pulled by cables.
During the actual scenario we have dispatchers and another officer yelling into the radio about the officer being down and we had a loud speaker set up playing gunfire.
This video was shot when we were still setting things up and getting the angles worked out.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#2]
^^ Now that's some good stuff.  Excellent setup.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top