Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2016 1:08:45 PM EDT
Sorry i hope I have posted this correctly.

Anyone know of good place for Five-Seven tactical training in IL or near it (like no more than 10 hour drive)?

I just got my five-seven and i am getting an AR-15 (LE 6920) too with body armor and I want to get some good courses in. I know how to shoot rifles but not pistols. I also want to do rifle/pistol courses but I can not find any good places in IL for this.

Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you are going to find anything that is specific to your selected handgun.  That being said, any handgun course will benefit you, as there is nothing specific to the FN 5.7 that requires specialty training.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think you are going to find anything that is specific to your selected handgun.  That being said, any handgun course will benefit you, as there is nothing specific to the FN 5.7 that requires specialty training.
View Quote

what i meant was like any good courses in general for advance pistol shooting? You can get away with some more interesting given the range and ammo capacity of the weapon but yes I am looking for anything good to make me proficient.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top