Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2016 10:12:11 AM EDT
Anyone been before? I'm signed up for a class later this month.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]
never been but let me know how it goes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
never been but let me know how it goes.
View Quote

It turned out really well. I'd say it was a beginner/intermediate level class but still very good. The instructors pounded safety into everyone's heads and really let some people have it for breaking their rules.  lots of work on drawing, combat reloads, safety and trigger control. They also pushed us to speed up our pace which was my favorite part. Lots of different drills as well from partner stuff to working thru crowds, multiple target situations. Made us sprint, do push ups and then work thru drills. Really very good.

Qualifies for the Florida 35 state CWP as well which is cool.

I will do again if they're back in our area and would recommend to beginner and intermediate shooters. Even some advanced guys would get something from this.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 7:50:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Who was your GR instructor?
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 1:42:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who was your GR instructor?
View Quote

Just saw this but it was machine.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 1:42:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I know some of the cadre that run it. One was Israeli SF, other Recon Marine/Bortac. Have only heard great things about them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know some of the cadre that run it. One was Israeli SF, other Recon Marine/Bortac. Have only heard great things about them.
View Quote

I've had Cadre Machine who is ex Israeli SF twice now.  Great instructor.  They're coming to my home range again the end of the month.  Will most likely be going for a third time.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I am currently signed up for three Goruck events back to back. A tactical rifle course, a night pistol course and an advanced pistol course. My only previous experience with Goruck is completing a 5K with a cute date

I am taking two few friends who have lots of experience with Goruck, including at least one Goruck firearms day each. Both of them are gun owners, but fairly new to tactical shooting / formalized training.

I'll let you guys know how it goes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top