Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2016 7:27:15 PM EDT
Hey everyone I just wrote this article based upon some recent research which has generally contradicted some of the things that I previously thought, especially shooting at high heart rates.  What do you all think?  http://www.tierthreetactical.com/3-scientifically-proven-methods-to-improve-pistol-shooting/
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 7:41:38 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a pretty good write up.

I think it's going to go right over a lot of peoples heads because none of it is based on "everyone knows" types anecdotal... stuff for lack of a better term.

Once you get to the point of investigation and critically assessing what makes shooting possible, and the physiological factors behind getting better it leaves people in the dust BAD.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent article, very interesting stuff. I hope we see more research about shooting, specifically improving shooting.
So better shooters have strong grip strength. If someone works on grip strength, is there a measurable improvement in shooting? Or is some other factor at work?
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Good read. Thank you.

Just bought a Grip Master this weekend. Who knows..
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 5:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Well written article Jake, always nice to get more information, well presented. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top