Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2015 3:19:23 PM EDT
Never heard of it before I shot it. My expectations were not too high so I could only be humbled so much.

Scoring only the 7 ring and higher shots, I shot a 408.

http://pistol-training.com/drills/the-humbler

If you have 70 rounds to spare, it will get your attention.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Basically a combo of the standard NRA bullseye course and the old police ppc course. Where run and gun steel clanging guys can whip me at close range every time, this old bullseye shooter will clean clocks on this type of course. Many people today shoot most all pistol at close range ( inside 15 yards) on big ipsc type targets. There is so much emphasis on speed today the concept of precision is pretty lost. I shoot some ppc matches which has most of this course included in a 48 round course on a b27 for a total of 480 points with half the rounds fired at 25 yards I usually manage a 470 or so with the best shooters there running 479 or 480 with better than half the score x's. Speed doesn't mean much without accuracy
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

. Speed doesn't mean much without accuracy
View Quote

And vice versa.

DVC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top