Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2014 12:39:05 AM EDT
I live in the North bay area of Ca., but I think I'll drive down and take this course. Looks like it could be a fun couple of days.

Two Day Home Defense

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 12:48:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Anytime you get a chance to train with Ken Hackathorn, jump on it.

I've taken a couple of his courses and he is a master instructor (I call him a "Legacy" instructor). One of only a small handful still around.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:28:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I've trained with damn near everybody and Hack is my favorite. Jump at the chance, I always do!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:48:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Why is he telling folks to bring 15 round mags, when more than 10 rounds is illegal?  Does he expect everyone to have pre ban mags?

Link Posted: 3/15/2015 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why is he telling folks to bring 15 round mags, when more than 10 rounds is illegal?  Does he expect everyone to have pre ban mags?

View Quote

I was curious about how this works in CA.  Any further info would be great.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 11:13:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure the course description is just a generic form letter from alias with just the location and date adjusted to location. The one for ft harmar ohio reads exactly the same. For those that live in a communist state use what you legally can
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top