Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2014 11:37:58 AM EDT
Is there anyone out there who could help me compose a CCW detailed training outline that I could submit to a Missouri sheriff's office? Or  point me in the right direction to where I can get one
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Kentucky has one of the best programs and our CCDW is accepted in the most States (I believe) I'm an instructor here. Maybe I could help. Send me your email in an PM and I'll get with you about it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd also like to know more about this. Every month myself and a group of friends get together at our local range for training. This month we've decided to focus on handgun drills, particularly drills oriented towards concealed carry or EDC type scenarios. I've been looking for pistol drills that meet this criteria. Can anyone offer some suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is there anyone out there who could help me compose a CCW detailed training outline that I could submit to a Missouri sheriff's office? Or  point me in the right direction to where I can get one
View Quote

All I did was copy the Missouri statute requirements and submitted that .  It has never been rejected.

Eta:

(1) Handgun safety in the classroom, at home, on the firing range and while carrying the firearm;

(2) A physical demonstration performed by the applicant that demonstrated his or her ability to safely load and unload a revolver and a semiautomatic pistol and demonstrated his or her marksmanship with both;

(3) The basic principles of marksmanship;

(4) Care and cleaning of concealable firearms;

(5) Safe storage of firearms at home;

(6) The requirements of this state for obtaining a concealed carry permit from the sheriff of the individual's county of residence;

(7) The laws relating to firearms as prescribed in this chapter;

(8) The laws relating to the justifiable use of force as prescribed in chapter 563;

(9) A live firing exercise of sufficient duration for each applicant to fire both a revolver and a semiautomatic pistol, from a standing position or its equivalent, a minimum of twenty rounds from each handgun at a distance of seven yards from a B-27 silhouette target or an equivalent target;

(10) A live fire test administered to the applicant while the instructor was present of twenty rounds from each handgun from a standing position or its equivalent at a distance from a B-27 silhouette target, or an equivalent target, of seven yards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top