Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2016 4:42:28 PM EDT
Not sure if this was the right place... so forgive me if it ain't and move it to where it belongs otherwise.

I want to spend the year focusing on a few thing, mostly precision/accuracy. In conjunction with this thread and in the spirit of this thread I am looking for recommendations.

Books on marksmanship/dryfire practice for rifles? I am much better with a rifle than I am with a pistol but want to hone it as best as I am capable.

Second, a BB/Pellet rifle that I can shoot in the backyard to help work on marksmanship when I can't get out to the desert. Something IRON sighted. I have read that the recoil impulse in spring guns is not ideal so I suppose I'd like to stick with air/co2 if not too pricey.

Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry - I dont get to these forums much anymore. The book you seek is:

"Ways of the Rifle" by Hans Rinkemeier/MEC

Still in print, and costs about $70. I had two copies, but loaned them out to juniors who have yet to return them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top