Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I like Leupold VX 1 or 2 in that range.  You can find used ones for less and they still come with a warranty.
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BRONZ:
I have read the the center point scopes 4x16 are not bad for a under $100.
View Quote
I have 2 Centerpoint scopes and both are excellent, IMO. I'm sure someone with a $3000 scope would notice a difference in glass clarity but they're both pretty darn clear. They both adjust easily and hold zero which is the most important thing. I have the 4-16 scope and I also have the 8-32x50.
The 8-32 was around $150 I believe, but unfortunately they don't make it anymore.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PineTreeMan:
Super Sniper or Bushnell 3200 tactical.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:36:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By KYGlock:
What's the best quality / magnification available for a small budget?
View Quote

save and go Primary Arms   it'll set you back like 300ish... but there are some torture test online of budget optics and they passed
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a pair of monstrum 1x6 lpvo that worked great for me.  To speak for their quality, I had a house fire and one was destroyed the coatings got scorched,  the other came out just fine. The only complaint it the illumination is not bright enough, but the price is hard to beat
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:52:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Burris Fullfield line, very good glass for the $$
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top