Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2017 11:12:15 PM EDT
I can't find any information on what the average score is for the test.

I know my score gets compared agaianst others competing for a spot...I just want to see how I look compared to others that have taken it over the years.

Anyone have information?

My scores:
Reading: 95
Math: 93
Writing:81
Science: 80

overall: 88
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
When I went to nursing school we guys wore good humor man white smocks and the ladies white dresses and hose and nursing caps

I can't help you
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I know someone currently in the nursing program at Kaplan. Your program may vary, but my source's experience is horrible at best.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think I did that good. Took 76 questions to pass the NCLEX though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 7:00:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GypsyDoc] [#4]
If you speak to the nursing school admissions office, they will usually tell you what score you need to have to be competitive with other students applying. You also have to consider having the appropriate prerequisites as well as a competitive GPA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top