Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2017 3:53:57 PM EDT
So, I got a wild hair up my ass today and decided that I want my distinguished shooter badge for  service pistols. So I did a bit of perusing of the CMP's website and I figured I'd hit this place up given it's wealth of knowledge for any advice.
I've just ordered the b-6 and b-8 targets and should be able to start at the end of the month.

Any tips or recommended drills for the course of fire?

I will be using a Beretta M9.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 10:15:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Bench the M-9 and see how well it shoots groups. I'm a rifle shooter (Army) but have both an accurized M-1911 .45 and a Beretta M-9 straight from the factory in the US that makes them for the gov't.
The M-1911 costs less to tune up than the M-9. Even after pouring lots of money into the M-9, people are still not super-happy.
Either way, welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 10:15:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyOrdGuy] [#2]
Double post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top