Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2016 2:33:23 PM EDT
A class review from last weekend up at Max Velocity tactical training in WV.
Max's place is up in the hills and holier of WV which great  place that allows him and his team to be able to provide an close to as real environment   to the real thing if the ballon does drop and we all splitter with shit that follows it. The first day we broke down in to two teams of nine and started conducting FoF events such as breaking down to smaller teams within our groups. After we had set up our teams we started to conduct patrols to locate the opposing team which had also set up a base that had to post guards and patrol to try and take us out and capture our flag which would end our event. We used UTM training round in our AR-15 rifles and magazines. These round will sting when hit and may leave a small welt like a bee sting. We conduct about four events on Saturday and five on Sunday each one different  along with different people in charge of the team to allow everyone a chance to be a team leader. I don't  know any other place when someone can go and get this type of training.  

https://forum.maxvelocitytactical.com

https://www.utmworldwide.com/product/5-56mm-man-marker-round-mmr-plastic-2/
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
FoF training with a simuntion type round is a great training tool. I have a permanent scar on my non firing hand from a fire fight on a stair well, way inside the safety range. Broke through my Kevlar glove and into the soft skin between the base of my fingers.

Lesson learned was to watch the hands. They will tell you the threat and intent. You will shoot where you look and the other guy was looking at my hands.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 11:35:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top