Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2016 8:10:29 AM EDT
This weekend I attended the Handgun Combatives Advanced Combat Pistol in Coffeyvile, KS.  The class was made up of local LE and civilians who traveled from around the midwest to attend.  Equipment ranged police duty rigs to concealed carry gear.  I ran a CZ P09 and P07 pistol in the class and there were a couple of Sigs and an M&P used in the class.  The weather was cooperative and we were sweating about potential rain and storms but it passed us by.  Dave Spaulding did an excellent job with the group of 18 getting to everyone and giving feedback.  The class was fast paced and not a lot of down time which I liked.  I feel like I got my moneys worth of training and trigger time.  Thanks Dave for the great class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top