Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2015 5:00:32 AM EDT
I took the Tac Pistol Operator class at CSAT last weekend and it was awesome.  I went through the instructor class last year and took the class as a student this year and enjoyed it even more.  The class was instructed by Paul Howe and 2 assistant instructors, Nick Trim, from Alamogordo, NM and a local LEO.  There were 22 students in the class and 2 of us passed the shooting standards test at the end of day 2.  The students were made up of cops and civilians and a good time was had by all.  I feel like I got my moneys worth as did my other family members that attended the class. The class was fast paced and the ranges are top notch.  My favorite drill was working the vehicle range shooting around vehicles.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#1]

I took Citizen Response to Active Shooter with CSAT about a year and a half ago, and it was DEFINITELY worth the money, time, and effort.  Paul certainly does offer top notch training above and beyond most of the other stuff out there.

Link Posted: 12/3/2015 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I learned that shooting around obstacles from a knee is difficult. That was my worst drill.

I left a much better shooter. Paul is an outstanding instructor, and our class had a good group of assistant instructors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top