Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 9:58:27 PM EDT
I completed this course with Eric this past weekend.

In a word: FANTASTIC

While I don't have any photos to share, I'll provide a synopsis of the training as best as I can remember.

Day 1 - Safety briefing, inspection of gear, and information on various sights. We then proceeded downrange for some hands on. Instruction in grip hold, trigger squeeze and stance was covered. We proceeded to grouping and Eric worked with us to diagnose our weaknesses. Through his vast expertise I now know when I continually group to the left. We quickly moved into more advanced areas, such as shooting while advancing on the target. The day was busy and I forget a lot of details, but it was filled with real-world examples of shooting.

Day 2 - a very quick review of Day 1, then quickly moved into box drills, serpentine drills, all sorts of stuff. We shot significantly more on Day 2 with the various drills, including anatomical shot placement, hostage scenarios, and using vehicles as concealment (not as cover). I'm sure I'm missing something.

The class was small (only 3 of us), which allowed for a lot of personal attention. Eric is patient and extremely knowledgeable (as one would expect from someone with his background). He will tell you straight out what works and doesn't work.

I recommend his courses without any reservations, and look forward to taking more courses from him.

MODS - If need be please delete my other post about this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top