Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2015 11:39:39 AM EDT
Vehicle Convoy - Road Block Ambush, Break Contact Drill

Compilation RTR and Break Contact

Squad Hasty Attack

This was the first Mobility/Convoy Operations class held by Max Velocity Tactical. The training was conducted on a private ranch in central Texas. It was by far, one of the best training events I have ever attended. Max's instruction was very professional, and safety was always on the top of the list for every exercise.

NO SQUARE RANGE crap here!

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Vehicle Convoy - Road Block Ambush, Break Contact Drill

Compilation RTR and Break Contact

Squad Hasty Attack

This was the first Mobility/Convoy Operations class held by Max Velocity Tactical. The training was conducted on a private ranch in central Texas. It was by far, one of the best training events I have ever attended. Max's instruction was very professional, and safety was always on the top of the list for every exercise.

NO SQUARE RANGE crap here!

View Quote

Buddy of mine went...... So PISSED he didn't say anything.......Next year I guess.....Just more time to PT and sharpen the hatchet I guess....
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can't make it to WV, Max will put together more remote classes. Get some buddies to commit, contact Max and make it happen. Still, go to WV if you can. HIs facilties are impressive. Either way, tt will be some of the best training money you will ever spend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top