Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2014 10:20:50 PM EDT
I went to the Practical Pistol course with Professional Marksmen, in Raton, New Mexico, at the wonderful Whittington Center last summer, and had a great 2 day training class. It was so much fun, I booked again for this summer. I signed up, and paid for, in January, for a class in mid-July. BUT 3 -4 weeks before the class we were told we had to re-schedule, with no explanation given. Having already booked my vacation schedule, I was SOL... And just a little pissed. I suppose a lot of people have the type of job that allows them to change schedule at a moments notice, but I was out of options. They did refund my money, but still never offered any reason, and left me to believe they OVER-BOOKED, and had to scramble at the last minute to spread out the classes. Ok, I did have a good time the first year, but if any of you are considering PROFESSIONAL MARKSMEN, for a training class, be aware of potential problems that can ruin your plans...  VERY UN-PROFESSIONAL!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 12:40:07 AM EDT
[#1]
So was it the Whittington Center that canceled?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top