Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2014 1:33:41 PM EDT
Training is something only 1% of the firearms community currently embarks upon. I regularly see several shooters whose proficiency does not correlate to the number of rounds they have fired. Here is the shred of advice I can give those that want to be good at shooting. Everything in this world that can be measured competitively has coaches and every great participant utilizes a coach. Firearms instructors are our coaches in shooting. Use these instructors and you will see exponential improvement in your abilities in shooting and in life.
    I have taken 160 hours of training in the last 10 months under the guise of competent instructors at the time of this AAR. I have experience Range Time Tactical, Tactical Response, Combative Weapon Solutions, NOLA TAC, M3 Strategies, and Haley Strategic. Out of that group of instructors I have found that they all teach a specific mindset and all do an excellent job. However, the one thing in common they all instruct is fundamentals. Stephen Pineau of M3 Strategies has vast experience in instructing others. He has involved himself deeply on establishing a true foundation for shooters coming to him for training.    Without immaculate fundamentals you cannot progress as a shooter. Stephen has gone beyond the firearms community and identified fundamental shooting, clearly defined it, and streamlined its delivery to the students in measurable terms.
    When compared to other courses I have taken the quality of the material presented and clarity of which it was presented both times Stephen was instructing in both pistol and carbine was of the highest quality. Stephen is a firearms instructor for a living. His passion to be the go to instructor in Texas leads him to establish class material that is unequal in quality. If you have taken a class with him in the past you will be thoroughly impressed and the level of development he has invested in his material. The class was smooth and deliberate, minimal downtime and Stephen is well organized. There was plenty of time to cover extra material at the end of the course and move on to more advanced applications. Everyone had an opportunity to ask ample questions, redo drills they felt they needed to hone and plenty of time to fix anything they had improved on. The best part is you can record with a real value your time and your hits on every drill so you can test and evaluate how you have improved to balance speed and accuracy.
    I witnessed shooters with 10 and 20 years of shooting behind them learn more in the first 150 rounds with Stephen than they had in thousands of rounds fired in recent years. You need to take a fundamental course with Stephen; if only to prove to yourself that your foundation in fundamentals is solid and to have an excellent instructor confirm and solidify that for you.
   Shooting with Stephen is also incredibly fun. Everything Stephen does has some sort of enjoyment or performance or competitive aspect to it. Sign up for a course, sign up a friend or two and you’re going to have a great time.

[email protected]
Websitehttp://www.m3-strategies.com
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/M3Strategies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top