Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2009 12:01:05 PM EDT
U.S. Training Center is pleased to announce that all AR15.com members will receive a 15% discount off the regular price of any of our open enrollment courses. When you talk to one of our Sales Coordinators just tell them you are an AR15.com member to receive your discount. Check out our courses at www.ustraining.com See ya on the range.

Eric Keller
Firearms/Armorer Instructor
(252)435-1824
[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/7/2009 5:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Good at any of your sites?
Link Posted: 10/12/2009 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me check on that and I will let you know.
Link Posted: 2/19/2010 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Eric,

I just signed up for the September 5-day Carbine Operator course at Midwest.  I see it requires 2500 rounds of carbine ammo.  Is there any recommended ammo for this course?  I was planning on using standard 55-grain FMJ, but I have a lot of 62grain surplus stuff sitting around too, however, I would assume some of the shooting is on steel, and don't want to go denting it up with a bunch of green-tip.   What can you tell me about this course?

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:16:08 PM EDT
[#4]
USTC no longer honors the 15% dicount for members.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top