Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 7/27/2008 10:32:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PUBBOY] [#1]
Freaking awesome.... Severn... what a wild man!
Link Posted: 8/7/2008 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By KOBK:
Cool thread and funny you mention De La Riva.  Long story short, around the summer of 2000 a friend of mine got Marcello Monteiro up for a seminar (and became friends with him).  After Marcello moved up to Indy, we would drive down to train with him.  In May 05, at the second De La Riva seminar, I got my blue belt.  Unfortunately, Marcello keep moving around and it became almost a 2 1/2 hour drive to train.  In the fall of 2005, I started to train with Jason Fox at TotalJJ (got his Black Belt -RGDA in 08).  I got my purple belt at Royler seminar in June 08.
Pictures below with De La Riva and Marcello, and with Royler

i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/nashvillito/BlueBelt.jpg

i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/nashvillito/2008_0629royler080005.jpg

A side note on Dan Severn, I meet him thought a mutual friend and got to play the part of Conan prior to Dan's fight with him in WEF 13.  My brother and I were one of his training partners for about 5 months prior to the fight.  This picture pretty much sums up those 5 months.

i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/nashvillito/fp14.jpg

Congrats on your purple! I've always felt that's the 1st "real" belt
Link Posted: 8/11/2008 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone familiar with any BJJ schools in Southern PA (preferably south Central?)  I see that there are some Gracie schools up near Philly, but thats a bit far  (so is Scranton).  

Link Posted: 8/11/2008 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By geez1234:
Anyone familiar with any BJJ schools in Southern PA (preferably south Central?)  I see that there are some Gracie schools up near Philly, but thats a bit far  (so is Scranton).  

not familiar with PA cities, but try this link out.
Link Posted: 8/11/2008 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks

I did end up finding an MMA academy in my town that looks to be pretty good, might have to go check it out.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2008 1:55:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EllisUFC] [#6]
i have been training BJJ about 2 years now and have my blue belt under Erik Boronian who trains under Yousef Alirezaei who has apparently competed against guys like Monson. anyways my BJJ is getting better , and i also work some striking with my dad who used to box.

Anyone living in Rockwall/Rowlett/Garland area of Texas , interested in MMA/BJJ should pay a visit to my school in Rowlett. On highway 66 next to the pawn shop across from chilis. Rowlett martial arts center

EDIT: im training for a fight in monroe Louisiana on sept. 5th , anyone with some good experience come teach me some new stuff!
Link Posted: 8/20/2008 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By EllisUFC:
i have been training BJJ about 2 years now and have my blue belt under Erik Boronian who trains under Yousef Alirezaei who has apparently competed against guys like Monson. anyways my BJJ is getting better , and i also work some striking with my dad who used to box.

Anyone living in Rockwall/Rowlett/Garland area of Texas , interested in MMA/BJJ should pay a visit to my school in Rowlett. On highway 66 next to the pawn shop across from chilis. Rowlett martial arts center

EDIT: im training for a fight in monroe Louisiana on sept. 5th , anyone with some good experience come teach me some new stuff!

Welcome to ARFCOM and to the BJJ thread!

Please post results and pics of your upcoming fight.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:35:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Biggest thing it try not to get overwhelmed when you get into the ring/cage.  As many times as you do it in the gym, it's quite different when you hear that cage door click shut.  I barely remember any of my first fight, good thing it's on video!

My update is this:  I entered an MMA tourney in May that was in Cedar Rapids, IA.  I ended up tearing my ACL at the beginning of the second round when I went to take the guy down.  Finally had surgery on it 2 weeks ago and I'm out until Feb or March.  I went by the gym today over lunch and really miss it... DAMN INJURIES!

Stay limber and watch those ligaments if you cut weight before a fight!

So I'm now 1-1 in my amateur career.  1 first round TKO victory, and one 2nd round verbal sub loss due to my knee.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By Theodore:
Biggest thing it try not to get overwhelmed when you get into the ring/cage.  As many times as you do it in the gym, it's quite different when you hear that cage door click shut.  I barely remember any of my first fight, good thing it's on video!

My update is this:  I entered an MMA tourney in May that was in Cedar Rapids, IA.  I ended up tearing my ACL at the beginning of the second round when I went to take the guy down.  Finally had surgery on it 2 weeks ago and I'm out until Feb or March.  I went by the gym today over lunch and really miss it... DAMN INJURIES!

Stay limber and watch those ligaments if you cut weight before a fight!

So I'm now 1-1 in my amateur career.  1 first round TKO victory, and one 2nd round verbal sub loss due to my knee.

I hurt my knee last year working take-downs... I'm getting too old for this sport!
Link Posted: 9/20/2008 10:21:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KOBK] [#10]

Originally Posted By PUBBOY:
... I'm getting too old for this sport!

I know what you mean.  I have daily reminders of how 37=/= 27.

Anyway, a friend posted my last fight on youtube.  I am the "less fat" of the two in the blue shorts.  It is odd though, in class I never go for keylocks but in almost every fight/competition I have won with keylock from the side mount/half guard.

MMA Fight

tim
Link Posted: 9/21/2008 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By KOBK:

... I'm getting too old for this sport!

I know what you mean.  I have daily reminders of how 37=/= 27.

Anyway, a friend posted my last fight on youtube.  I am the "less fat" of the two in the blue shorts.  It is odd though, in class I never go for keylocks but in almost every fight/competition I have won with keylock from the side mount/half guard.

MMA Fight

tim

Nice!

I like the sweeps, and great top control from 1/2 guard.

Link Posted: 9/24/2008 2:56:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I have never trained BJJ, and always wanted to. Anyone here Trach in Dallas or east of Dallas?
Sean
Happy_Gopher
Link Posted: 9/25/2008 6:16:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PUBBOY] [#13]

Originally Posted By happy_gopher:
I have never trained BJJ, and always wanted to. Anyone here Trach in Dallas or east of Dallas?
Sean
Happy_Gopher

This is possibly the best BJJ school in the Dallas area: www.carlosmachado.net/

The Machados are world champions.

If you want more of an MMA approach, there are half a dozen great gyms in DFW.

If you want 'pure, technical BJJ' check out Carlos Machado.

He has to be a bad-ass, because machado means "AXE" in Portugese.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Seminar in Memphis.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=9&f=17&t=226862
Link Posted: 10/4/2008 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Congrats to my two boys on another stripe! Not sure about the freaky lookin' one in the middle!

Link Posted: 10/10/2008 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#16]
My son and I have been training 6 months now at Delaware Jiu jitsu in southeast Pennsylvania.  Our school is a branch of team Maxercise JJ in Philadelphia who is Steve Maxwell and Regis Libre.  Can't say enough good about our instructor Jay Golberg.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2009 10:41:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: resq2106] [#17]
Bump in memory of the Grand Master.  

HELIO GRACIE, 1913 - 2009

RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) –– Helio Gracie, one of the most respected names in Jiu-Jitsu, died on Thursday in the city of Itaipava, Rio de Janeiro.

The master of martial arts is best known for having invented the modern style of fighting, known as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Gracie was 95 years-old.

The legend is also the father of two big-named fighters, Royce and Rickson Gracie. Royce Gracie won the Ultimate Fighter Championship (UFC) three times between 1993 and 1994. Helio's grandson, Ryan, has also made a name for himself in the sport, but has run into problems with the law.

The many fighting schools that bear the Gracie name throughout the world, including the United States, Israel, Europe and Latin America, will be closed during Thursday to mourn Helio's death.

In his last years of life, Graice displayed certain dissatisfaction with the sport. He claimed that the sport became too commercial. The commercialization of Jiu-Jitsu led to rules and timed rounds.

According to Gracie, "this favors the stronger, heavier and better trained fighter. The Jiu-Jitsu that I created was designed to give the smaller and weaker fighters a good chance at defeating their bigger and stronger opponents".

===========================================================================================

"I created a flag from the sport’s dignity. I oversee the name of my family with affection and nerves of blood,” said the Professor, as his last worlds." - Jiu jitsu grandfather Helio Gracie's last words. (Gracie Mag)

"Today my father, Helio, at the age of 95 passed on." - Former UFC champion Royce Gracie, in a statement on the passing of Helio. (Tatame)

"Many of you may think that the greatest thing my father ever gave me was Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. But I want all of you to know that I will remember him most for what he taught me off the mat. He taught me how to be a man, a husband and a father. He showed me how to be honorable, respectful and diligent. He taught me how to be a whole person." - Royce Gracie

"I ask that together we celebrate the remarkable life of my father, Helio Gracie. The greatest tribute you can to pay to my father is to continue to train and share Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, remembering to never lose sight of the fact that what you do off the mat counts more than what you do on the mat. Face life's challenges with confidence, dare to pursue your dreams and live to the fullest just as my father did." - Royce Gracie

"Thanks to this man, there are thousands of teachers around the world making a living from jiu-jitsu and thousands of fighters making a living from MMA. Without Helio Gracie, Rorion could not have brought Vale Tudo to the US and MMA would not exist, giving jobs to many fighters, promoters and managers and fun to millions of fans around the world." - Mario Aileo on behalf of Rickson Gracie (Cage Potato)

"I applied Udegarami. I thought he would surrender immediately. But Helio would not tap the mat. I had no choice but keep on twisting the arm. The stadium became quiet. The bone of his arm was coming close to the breaking point. Finally, the sound of bone breaking echoed throughout the stadium. Helio still did not surrender. His left arm was already powerless. Under this rule, I had no choice but twist the arm again. There was plenty of time left. I twisted the left arm again. Another bone was broken. Helio still did not tap. When I tried to twist the arm once more, a white towel was thrown in." - Helio's legendary adversary Masahiko Kimura, on their famous fight. (MMA Mania)

"Why fear death? I don’t need anything, I don’t have anything, I don’t want anything. I think it’s silly for somebody to be scared of dying. One should be afraid of being born. I have already told my children when I die I want a party, with no alcohol, no hell raising [general laughter]. But I want a party with music, food… I don’t know if you guys believe in reincarnation, but we all go and come back until the day we no longer have to return. My brother [Carlos Gracie, already deceased] used to say the fellow only stops returning to Earth when he mingles with the Whole. Even when you’re thinking just a little bit wrongly, you come back to continue evolving. Hell, my friends, is right here on Earth." - Helio Gracie (Gracie Mag)

Link Posted: 2/16/2009 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Whats up Gentiles

I train as well...trained with Rilion Gracie for a yr..his game is sick, also a great man, but his academy is down in miami and the traffic is a pain in the arss..so now im with American top team here in Davie florida...great sport, good people..Nice to meet more matt rats..

Train hard!!!

Rich
Link Posted: 2/22/2009 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By reticrich:
Whats up Gentiles

I train as well...trained with Rilion Gracie for a yr..his game is sick, also a great man, but his academy is down in miami and the traffic is a pain in the arss..so now im with American top team here in Davie florida...great sport, good people..Nice to meet more matt rats..

Train hard!!!

Rich

Welcome aboard!

Feel free to post in this thread as often as  you like.

Training tips, training resources, upcoming events, etc., etc, etc.
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By reticrich:
Whats up Gentiles

Train hard!!!

Rich

Welcome aboard!

Feel free to post in this thread as often as  you like.
Training tips, training resources, upcoming events, etc., etc, etc.

Thanks brotha!!  Will do

Link Posted: 3/13/2009 1:56:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yojimbo] [#21]
My son competed in the Arnold Classic/NAGA World Championship last weekend.  He got second in his weight class in the kids 12 year old, intermediate, gi division.  

It was a tough competition with some of the best kids in the country showing up.

He wasn't too happy with second place but he fought his heart out and I told him I was very proud of him.  

Now he's redoubled his training efforts and as usual I get to be his training dummy...ohhh, my aching joints...

Here's the medal and sword he received for his efforts.

Link Posted: 3/19/2009 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#22]
nice to find Fellow BJJ/ GunFreaks.

Im a black belt from Royce Gracie and I Run Gracie Tampa.
Link Posted: 3/19/2009 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Welcome Gracie Tampa!!!!!!

Rich
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 12:08:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By gracietampa:
nice to find Fellow BJJ/ GunFreaks.

Im a black belt from Royce Gracie and I Run Gracie Tampa.

And your first post was in our humble BJJ thread!!!

Wo0t!

Welcome to ARFCOM and thanks for posting!

Link Posted: 3/30/2009 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Yojimbo:
My son competed in the Arnold Classic/NAGA World Championship last weekend.  He got second in his weight class in the kids 12 year old, intermediate, gi division.  

It was a tough competition with some of the best kids in the country showing up.

He wasn't too happy with second place but he fought his heart out and I told him I was very proud of him.  

Now he's redoubled his training efforts and as usual I get to be his training dummy...ohhh, my aching joints...

Here's the medal and sword he received for his efforts.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/IMG_1300_Large_.JPG

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/IMG_1302_Large_.JPG

That rocks!

I'll bet you are very proud of him.

Thanks for posting.

Link Posted: 4/16/2009 6:54:36 AM EDT
[#26]
This thread needs a bump.

No BJJer here. I've only been in an intro class once, which was pretty fun. Finances and life were not on my side, and after several years I've found myself in Judo. But that's close enough that I can still chime in, right??
Link Posted: 4/16/2009 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, im still trying to get into it as well TBF. My kids wanted Tae Kwon Do, so im going thru it with them. Ill get to BJJ soon though here in Dallas.
HG
Link Posted: 5/4/2009 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#28]
graciebarra

What do y'all think of this place?  It's maybe a 1/2 mile from my place.   I'm in another art whose name shall not be spoken
but we do learn some Japanese Jujutsu also.  Looking to broaden my skill base.  Also throwing in CKM soon. thinking on BJJ to round it out.  

http://www.graciebarratx.com/
Link Posted: 5/6/2009 8:37:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Update: I managed to track down an informal class run by local cops. Main instructor is a blue belt, but it's a lot better than nothing. Figure it'll help my newaza.
Link Posted: 5/15/2009 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By The_Breakfast_Fox:
This thread needs a bump.

No BJJer here. I've only been in an intro class once, which was pretty fun. Finances and life were not on my side, and after several years I've found myself in Judo. But that's close enough that I can still chime in, right??

Sure!

I've been to a local Judo school to check it out. The night I stopped in they were working Kesa-Gatame, which is an excellent alternative to side control. There are dozens of submission threats from gatame; wrist locks, shoulder locks, figure 4 locks, chokes... it's all there. A well set-up Kesa-Gatame is a bitch to get out of, too, and is easy to acquire from a stand-up position using a body lock takedown.

Here's a fantastic example:http://www.lockflow.com/article_view.php?id=1901

From Kesa-Gatame I like to figure 4 lock the near arm with my legs, trapping the arm then switching both of my hands to the far arm for another figure 4... pretty freaking sweet. Double figure 4 locks, FTW.

The Judo warm-ups are different, and there is an obvious focus on takedowns, but there are lots of similarities, since Judo and BJJ both share roots.

Have fun and keep posting!

Link Posted: 5/15/2009 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By shinoi:
graciebarra

What do y'all think of this place?  It's maybe a 1/2 mile from my place.   I'm in another art whose name shall not be spoken
but we do learn some Japanese Jujutsu also.  Looking to broaden my skill base.  Also throwing in CKM soon. thinking on BJJ to round it out.  

http://www.graciebarratx.com/

Hell yeah!

I wish that place was 1/2 mile from my house....

Link Posted: 5/21/2009 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Shinoi,
I'm signed up at GracieBarraTX. Seems like the best school in the area. I haven't been in a while due to the job but I'll be back their soon.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#33]
My boys done good tonight! Jeff got another stripe on his yellow belt...

And Grayson "The Chicken Hawk" got his yellow belt...

I'm proud of my boys!

We love Chattanooga Jiu Jitsu Academy! Thanks Mickey and Ann Marie.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 11:33:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By resq2106:
My boys done good tonight! Jeff got another stripe on his yellow belt...

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/resq2106/BeltCeremony060809001.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/resq2106/BeltCeremony060809002.jpg

And Grayson "The Chicken Hawk" got his yellow belt...

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/resq2106/BeltCeremony060809004.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/resq2106/BeltCeremony060809005.jpg

I'm proud of my boys!

We love Chattanooga Jiu Jitsu Academy! Thanks Mickey and Ann Marie.

WOOT!

Congrats!

Link Posted: 6/9/2009 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#35]
I trained submission wresting (no-gi Jiu JItsu) here ––––––––> Excel Defense for one year and loved it.  I would have liked to attend the Gi classes but I didn't want to spend the money on a good Gi (especially with the price of all my MMA equipment).

Unfortunately, with my work schedule, new baby, and lack of funds I am no longer able to train I intend to train in a few months once I get back on my feet and I'll post again when I do!
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Tag
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Crappler reporting in!  I have been at it for almost a couple of years now, but am not very good.  

I go upstairs and roll while my daughters are in judo class.  The judo class is excellent.  

You can hit kasa gatame quite a bit from standing, and if you really sink it, it is fairly difficult to escape from.
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:15:18 AM EDT
[#38]
bjj blue belt almost purple here reporting in!!!!  one mma fight and win i want to take judo too! but can't find a school for it
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By EllisUFC:
bjj blue belt almost purple here reporting in!!!!  one mma fight and win i want to take judo too! but can't find a school for it

Where in Texas are you, and what MMA org do you fight for, if you don't mind my asking?  I train out of XFC Training Center in Cedar Park, and do Judo through a separate local club.  I'm hoping to have my first (and possibly only) ammy fight sometime next year.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:00:09 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm new and UBER excited about it. I've had one private lesson and today was my second class.  I go to Gracie Barra The Woodlands.  I LOVE THIS!!

The first day I had no clue what I was doing.  But today was really a lot of fun.  I was paired up with two guys that were both over 6 ft and the smaller of the two was at least 250lbs.  The taller of them was larger.  I'm 5'2" and just had a baby two months ago.  As I was grappling with the bigger guy, the other was beside me coaching me through possibilities.  And I got him to tap out...  HEHEHE.  When we were finished I asked him if he'd let me win, his response was "no"

I'm doing this for the self defense part of it.  Eventually I'd like to be able to teach a few of the techniques to other women.  Add it to the array of classes I teach women.  I tried TKD for a year and I just couldn't see a realistic application with it.  It was all about competition and that's not what I'm wanting.  I want to learn as much as possible so that my chances of survival are higher.  

I am a little confused about the belts though.  Is it by the # of times you go or by winning competitions?  Can anybody enlighten me on that?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By strawberry_snaps:
I'm new and UBER excited about it. I've had one private lesson and today was my second class.  I go to Gracie Barra The Woodlands.  I LOVE THIS!!

The first day I had no clue what I was doing.  But today was really a lot of fun.  I was paired up with two guys that were both over 6 ft and the smaller of the two was at least 250lbs.  The taller of them was larger.  I'm 5'2" and just had a baby two months ago.  As I was grappling with the bigger guy, the other was beside me coaching me through possibilities.  And I got him to tap out...  HEHEHE.  When we were finished I asked him if he'd let me win, his response was "no"

I'm doing this for the self defense part of it.  Eventually I'd like to be able to teach a few of the techniques to other women.  Add it to the array of classes I teach women.  I tried TKD for a year and I just couldn't see a realistic application with it.  It was all about competition and that's not what I'm wanting.  I want to learn as much as possible so that my chances of survival are higher.  

I am a little confused about the belts though.  Is it by the # of times you go or by winning competitions?  Can anybody enlighten me on that?

Every school is different.  Some place an emphasis on competitions, some want you to demonstrate proficiency with certain techniques, and some will just hand you a belt in the middle of class once you are rolling at a certain level.  Ask your instructor about it, or better yet, just keep training and enjoy being a white belt.  It really is the best belt.  

Link Posted: 11/29/2009 12:41:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Hey guys I can't believe I just now found this thread. I'm a Judoka and I get some informal BJJ training from a purple belt a couple times a week. It's really good to see some BJJ enthusiasts here. Let's keep the thread going.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#43]
I got my first promotion Tuesday.  I went in and asked my instructor how the belts worked and when I could possibly see my first promotion.  He looked at me and said, "If you can avoid submission for the 10 mins of grappling, and dont give up bc you're tired, then you can get it today."  Then he paired me with a Blue belt and smiled evilly.  

But I did it.  I wiggled my happy little butt out of several arm bars and chokes.  When we lined up, I got my first promotion after a month of training.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2010 1:19:33 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm so excited I just got my blue belt tonight! I have been training for almost a year, 3-5 times a week. I still cant believe it, I thought it would take me 2 years to get it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2010 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#45]
CONGRATS DUDE!
Link Posted: 1/26/2010 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#46]
White belt here, just started a little while back.
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Anybody here keep a training journal or write down notes on techniques? I do both. I find them both helpful. What is your experience?
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By h34dsh0t_n00b:
Anybody here keep a training journal or write down notes on techniques? I do both. I find them both helpful. What is your experience?

I've started writing down notes in a journal after each class.  We go through quite a bit so I find it helps to write it down along with anything I specifically need to work on between classes.

Link Posted: 1/27/2010 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Ya I like to read my notes and visualize myself doing the techniques. It is easy to remember the basics of moves but I sometimes forget the finer points which are really important. For Judo I also write down my uchi komi sets in a separate journal. The whole reason is started journaling is because my Judo teacher showed me his from back in 1967 and it was REALLY cool. I figured I might as well get one going so some kid 50 years from now would have something cool to read
Link Posted: 2/28/2010 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey all,

Glad to see so many fellow BJJ/MMA/Grapplers.  I am a blue belt under Royce.  I have been training since 2002, but have taken a lot of time off here and there, sucks, but family, work, life, injuries, etc....  I have been back in the game for the past 13 months without injury.... Knock on wood.

If anyone has the opportunity to train in any of the Royce Gracie Network Facilities, I would recommend it, great training!

This is the NAGA over 40 tournament.  I took first in no-gi and third in gi.

Me and Royce.

Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top