Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2016 10:46:11 PM EDT

Love love cool stages with elaborate props. This month's Renton USPSA match had a bunch of cool movers, chargers and a treadmill to challenge us shooters. Most stages were designed really well with multiple ways to shoot and options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd44kzZOPBM

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice! Everything looked cool except the treadmill. A little too IDPAish for my tastes.

Any DQs on that charger? I could see some guys (aka: me) following that past the 180.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:28:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Looked good. Congrats on the win. Would love to have the ability to shoot more moving targets as it looks really fun.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:30:57 AM EDT
[#3]
He said aagg

Smooth
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JofoShootin:

Nice! Everything looked cool except the treadmill. A little too IDPAish for my tastes.

Any DQs on that charger? I could see some guys (aka: me) following that past the 180.
View Quote
Don't think so, there was only one DQ and it was a 180 in Stage 1. Someone broke the one during reload.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

Looked good. Congrats on the win. Would love to have the ability to shoot more moving targets as it looks really fun.
View Quote
Thanks! I'd love to shoot props like this, unfortunately it's few and far between. It's hard to make these things consistent for competition.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By u-baddog:

He said aagg

Smooth
View Quote
haha! Thanks!

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:48:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gunbot:
Thanks! I'd love to shoot props like this, unfortunately it's few and far between. It's hard to make these things consistent for competition.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gunbot:
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

Totally understand. We have a few props that don't get used much because of their inability to be consistent. Sucks to have to throw a stage out after the majority of people have shot it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top