Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2016 2:17:16 PM EDT

Headed down to Albany, Oregon to shoot the 2016 Columbia Cascades Sectional Level II match at the fabulous Albany Rifle Club. Managed to squeak in a 3rd place finish with lots of abruptness and hesitation in my shooting. Did not feel smooth at all except for one stage. I think my shooting platform is weak while moving, so I know what I'm going to work on for the next few weeks. That said, I thought my steel work was awesome! Thanks to Jemy for taking video of me from other angles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLP5AzgVU5Q
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:56:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You took a stage win on the stage I was running. It is good to finally put a face to the name. Thanks for all you do to promote the sport and shooting.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#2]
oh that's cool! Great to have met you. Thank you for all your work setting up and running matches!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top