Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2015 1:49:22 PM EDT
I have shot a few steel matches and I am going to start shooting USPSA production in the spring. I will be shooting a G34. I am leaning toward the Ghost Stinger. I will be setting up my rig with at least 4 mag holders also. Give me your opinions on what works and does not. I will use the same set up to shoot steel also. Money is not a big concern ( Santa is good to me) Thanks
Link Posted: 12/10/2015 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
For a holster I prefer the Blade-tech holster with the Boss hanger on a DAA belt.  For mag pouches I would either go with CR Speed or Ghost pouches depending on whether you prefer bullets forward or bullets out.  I would also suggest getting 5 mag pouches for production.
Link Posted: 12/10/2015 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
DieselJunkie pretty much hit the nail on the head.  That is what I have and would recommend.  The boss hanger and holster can be found at Ben Stoeger's website.
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#3]
blade tech ice holster and 5 single mag pouches.

I use to use a belt feed pouch, but no longer use a HK for production.
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#4]
If you see 3-Gun in your future, you could consider an ELS based approach also.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 9:30:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Armiger Solutions with BOSS hanger.  Check it out HERE
and pair it with Ghost 360 Magazine Pouches found HERE or HERE (if you need a belt / 5 pouch combo deal)
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:20:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I use a Shooters Connection belt. For $39, its a great deal. My holster/mag combo is a Comp-Tac / CR Vera.

Link Posted: 4/11/2016 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Can't go wrong with a Bladtech with a DOH attachment.

I'm running Ghost Pouches on a Bladetech Belt (it's a re-branded CR Speed).  Got a great deal on Amazon at one point.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I use a DAA (Double alpha Academy) belt, Bladetech Black Ice holster with BOSS hanger, and Ready Tactical kydex mag pouches.  

I'm pleased with all my equipment.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 11:04:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Comp tac holster. Will be adding daa belt and race master mag holders in the near future.  Love my comp tac holster.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:24:41 AM EDT
[#10]
if you think you will try 3 gun, Blade Tech double pistol pouches with TecLok gives you versatility... substitute long pistol mags, remove one double pouch, and add a pair of AR mag pouches
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top