Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2015 3:06:34 AM EDT
Thinking about drinking the CZ Cool aid but I'm not sure which models to consider. I don't mind spending a few dollars more it get something I don't feel I have to upgrade or modify later. My main want is the best CZ trigger I can get in the production class.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 8:11:05 AM EDT
[#1]
CZ 75D PCR
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Production division.  

Class is your classification.

To answer your question, any of the Shadow variants are going to yield the best trigger.

Look at the 75 Shadow, SP-01 Shadow, even the Accu-shadow if you're Mr. Moneybags.

Link Posted: 10/14/2015 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Tanfoglio stock II or something else tanfoglio that fits your needs. Thank me later
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Call Cajun Gun Works, talk it over with David, send him $950 check, enjoy life.
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I recently bought an ACCU Shadow.  I'm about to shoot my first match with it Sunday.  I have about 600 rounds through it, and it is amazing.

Buy an SP-01 SHADOW in the level of trim you want/can afford from CZ Custom, Cajun Gunworks, or Automatic Accuracy.

Specifically the shadow because lack of firing pin block makes a difference in the trigger.
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I recently bought an ACCU Shadow.  I'm about to shoot my first match with it Sunday.  I have about 600 rounds through it, and it is amazing.

Buy an SP-01 SHADOW in the level of trim you want/can afford from CZ Custom, Cajun Gunworks, or Automatic Accuracy.

Specifically the shadow because lack of firing pin block makes a difference in the trigger.

View Quote

I talked to CZ Custom and they have one shadow in stock but it's the base shadow. The accu shadow custom in 8 weeks out. I'll make my final choice this weekend.

Thanks guys for your help.

Link Posted: 10/16/2015 9:40:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Edit: wrong game. Was thinking idpa

Disregard
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 11:10:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I talked to CZ Custom and they have one shadow in stock but it's the base shadow. The accu shadow custom in 8 weeks out. I'll make my final choice this weekend.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You won't regret it either way.  The base Shadow is plenty accurate for our game.  I simply wanted the upgrade over the $1300 custom model because it was my first "nice" handgun purchase (I've only owned Glocks in centerfire handguns previously).

Here's mine

and my current load (the flier on the left could be me, it was the first 20ish rounds I shot through it.  Group is from a sandbag)

Link Posted: 10/23/2015 12:43:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Shadow will be out for delivery tomorrow..... But I found out today my FFL is closed tomorrow through Monday.  

Damn gun shows.

He said he would pick it up Saturday from ups and meet me at the shop if I wanted. I told him I didn't want to put him out for $25 and I would just see him on Tuesday.

Dang.

Thanks again for the help.
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#10]

FFL called me from the shop yesterday morning before they left to go to the gun show. He said if I could get there in 30 min, I could get my CZ. I told him, "I'll be there in 5min". FFL asked the UPS guy if they could get their Fri delivery early.  

Going to break it in tomorrow.

Scott

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top